Thursday, September 29, 2011

Autumn Update

I am not sure how long it has been since I last posted life updates. Carrera had her 5th birthday in August, and Colton and Calvin had their 9th birthday in early September. School started for the kids at the beginning of September. Carrera started Kindergarten. It has been really hard for her to adjust, but she is slowly becoming more used to being away from home and mama.

I took a second job on the weekends that my kids are with their dad. I also extended my daycare hours and days. Basically I am working seven days a week. Part of me wonders how long I will be able to maintain the busy-ness. But I also like the financial security that it offers, and I am happier when I know that I can financially hold my own.

I am dating an amazing guy, David. He is a refreshing change from any relationship I have experienced. He is real and easy to be with. There is no drama, and I am so comfortable just "being" with him. I have high hopes, but am enjoying the cautious slow love. Tonight my parents get to meet him.

I love just "being." My water heater broke, I had to rip out some flooring that was damaged from the water, my house is not as organized as I would like. I have been trying to figure out how I will ever be able to finish my degree..., but really, in the moment, all is well. I am alive and happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home