Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Love & Life.

I crawled into bed at 5:30 yesterday evening. David rushed home from work to take Calvin to swimming and take care of everything so I could sleep off this cold. Another reminder of how much he adores me.

I had a rough week. Shane married Natalie. I cried for a whole day off and on. Not because I still want him or because I am not happy. I love David. My life has never been better. We spent the wedding day packing up every little thing left in David's house and hauling it into my garage. It was fun. We laugh over little things. Everything is fun with David. And he has so much compassion. I felt horrible for my tears and he just comforted me and accepted that it was a hard day. I'm not always rational and logical. Sometimes my emotional girl side bursts through the surface and I can't restrain all that I feel. And somehow David still loves me. Actually, sometimes I almost think that the mystery of my emotions make him love me even more. And his even emotions and logical reactions make him safe for me to love. I am so blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home