Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Transition.

I have been feeling drained. Emotionally and physically. I am to blame for the physical drain. I have been staying up too late and napping at odd times. I may be partly to blame as well for emotional drain. I have been not eating well and not working out as much as I need to. I also have one challenging kid in daycare right now. That makes a huge difference in my ability to get to the end of the day without being totally petered out. I know I need to offer myself more grace. I am embarking on a new journey. I am in a state of transition. I am learning how to balance a new set of responsibilities (um, doing the laundry, and trying to pack up more of Shane's stuff). And I am enjoying my new found ability to relax. I have been unmotivated to get things done around the house. This might be a good sign. Cleaning and organizing are my coping mechanisms. I have nothing really upsetting me right now, so nothing is getting done. I need something to motivate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home